REOTEMP’s Series SG35 sanitary gauges are specially designed to exceed the demanding safety requirements of the brewing, food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech applications. All REOTEMP SG series come standard with 3-A certification included.
- Quick Connect Tri-Clamp® Design
- Fast Removal and Installation of Instruments, to Allow Flushing or Changing the Process Media
- Ideal for Clean-in-Place, or Equipment Washdown
- Exceeds 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Comes Standard with 3-A Certification
- All Welded 316SS Tube, Socket, Seal, and Diaphragm
- ASME B40.100 Design
|Non Wetted Materials||Case: 304SS
Dial: White Aluminum, Black Letters
|Wetted Materials||Body: 316SS
Internal Parts: 316SS
Wetted Surface Finish: 18-24 Ra
Process When Assembled with a Diaphragm Seal
1.5″ Tri-Clamp and Larger
|Fillable||Yes, All Models Except SG20|
|Max Working Pressure||Stable = 100% of Scale
Momentary = 130% of Scale
|Note||Tri-Clamp® is a registered trademark of Alpha Laval Inc.|
Production Time & Shipping Speed
Please click here for more information about our production time and shipping speeds.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!